2017 Senior Recipients: Braedon Sims & Payton White
Left to right: Annette Odom Wolverton, Braedon Sims, Payton White, Laura Blalack Borens
In 1887 a small building was erected next to a hill with a stream coming from it, hence the name “Spring Hill”. The site selected was a mile south of the present school, with 65 students enrolled. The first graduating class was in 1942. In 1933 a new brick building was built at the current site of the school.
At that time a Teacherage was also built to house the family of the Superintendent and unmarried female teachers. This was during the Oil Boom when the safety and well being of the teachers were an important factor.
The Teacherage has been converted to a museum for Spring Hill Schools. To visit or reserve the museum please contact Annette Odom Wolverton; firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Hill Alumni Association
PO Box 10061
Longview, TX 75608
The association is working to build a database of each graduating class. Please contact us with Name (maiden), mailing address, phone, email and graduating class or years attended.
Spring Hill Alumni
Keeping in Touch with the Past, Present, and Future